18 May 2016

Fall


I shouldn't said any greetings since I'm in the state of breaking down. Lots of bad thing firing me at the same time. There's no solution even if i try to find it like the whole time. 

When I actually thought that i have friends but they betrayed me, they left me, they talk bad behind my back, they glad that i break down, the cheers when my tears fall. 

When I actually thought that i have someone that love me to the fullest, that would give me the love that i thought was forever but he left me crumble down alone, he thought that i was happy without him, he thought that i would be better without him, my tears are fake for him.

When i actually thought that i manage to have the stable and good job but the environment sucks, bosses everywhere, everyone seem to be so selfish.

The struggle of being alone is real.

Sincerely,
Nad 


No comments:

Post a Comment